The collection of resources below are great tools to get you started with EOS® and get you thinking differently about your business. They will introduce you to some of the fundamental concepts such as the Six Key Components™ of your business which will give you a unique perspective on your business, The Accountability Chart which will help you organize to simplify and crystallize accountability in your organization.
Rocket Fuel goes into great detail on the groundbreaking role of the Visionary and Integrator™, while How to be a Great Boss is a comprehensive instruction manual for what we call LMA™ (Leadership, Management and Accountability). LMA is everything you need to understand how to lead, manage and create a context of accountability in your organization.
Feel free to explore these tools at your leisure, and if you have any questions at all, contact me here.
The Traction Library
Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business
by Gino Wickman
- Do you have a grip on your business, or does your business have a grip on you?
- Don’t let common problems and frustrations run you and your business. Get a grip and gain control with the Entrepreneurial Operating System®.
- Inside Traction, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the Six Key Components™ of your business. You’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company that will give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment.
Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination
by Gino Wickman & Mark C. Winters
- The one essential combination that will get you more of what you want from your business.
- Rocket Fuel details the integral roles of the Visionary and Integrator and explains how an effective relationship between the two can thrive.
- When these two people come together to share their natural talents and innate skill sets, they have the power to reach new heights for virtually any company or organization
Get A Grip: An Entrepreneurial Fable
by Gino Wickman & Mike Paton
- Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results
- How to get everything you want from your entrepreneurial business
- Filled with familiar situations, real-world characters and detailed, fully-applied tools, Get A Grip vividly illustrates the right way to implement EOS® in an enjoyable fable format, making it easy for you to translate this story into results for your own business.
How To Be A Great Boss
by Gino Wickman & René Boer
- What if your employees brought their “A-Game” to work every day?
- Often, the difference between a group of indifferent employees and a fully engaged team comes down to one simple thing—a great boss. In How to Be a Great Boss, Gino Wickman and René Boer present a straightforward, practical approach to help bosses at all levels of an organization get the most from their people.
- How to Be a Great Boss provides practical tools that you can apply immediately, allowing you to focus on improving and growing your organization and truly enjoy what you do.
What the Heck is EOS®?
by Gino Wickman & Tom Bouwer
- A complete guide for employees in companies running on EOS®
- Help your employees understand what EOS is and WHY they should care.
- What the Heck is EOS? is for the millions of employees in companies running their businesses on EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System®). An easy and fast read, this book answers the questions many employees have about EOS and their company.
The EOS Life
by Gino Wickman
In this latest book written by EOS Founder Gino Wickman, you’ll discover that the EOS Life® is doing what you love, with people you love, while making a huge difference, being compensated appropriately, and having time for other passions. The EOS Life will show you everything you need to live your ideal life, a life that is absolutely achievable and 100% customizable for who you uniquely are.